These hydraulic marine cranes are available in two complementary lines:
1) The BIGMAX mono-boom telescopic cranes are smaller and less expensive, while still offering the features that make them suitable for exposure to corrosive ocean conditions and harsh marine weather.
2) The Amco Veba articulated cranes are larger and have a longer reach, the benefit of additional boom articulation and a higher lift capacity.
Drive Products’s staff are marine specialists and have been supplying cranes to the marine industry since 1990. Both brands of marine cranes are excellent choices for cargo handling or workboats in a wide variety of applications including:
- the Canadian Coast Guard
- the Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- fire and emergency response boats
- patrol boats, barges and tugs
- commercial vessels including fishing, aquaculture, crab & lobster boats
- small private vessels and docks for lake or coastal use
Drive Products is excited about this new website launch – for further information or detailed specifications about marine cranes for sale, please visit www.big-max-cranes.com.